Senin, 13 Juli 2020

INTRODUCE MYSELF



 INTRODUCE ABOUT MY SELF
----


-πŸͺ-

Hi, how are you? here I will introduce myself, my name is Deshila Isandadefi, you can call me deshila, I was born in Jakarta, January 27th, 2003, I am now 17 years old.

my hobbies are singing and listening to music, sometimes in my free time I also like to concern myself with painting and exercising

my goal is to become a professional martial arts athlete, so that I can boast of my parents with the results of my own efforts.

from pencak silat I learned how to defend myself in an easy way, also to be a humble and not arrogant person. there we can also learn that all people have the right to be able to defend themselves so that they are not easily insulted and trampled on their dignity with others.

besides that I also like to cook, and make delicious culinary recipes with my mother, because my mother is very good at cooking. hopefully one day my dreams can come true and can make my parents proud, if I succeed I really want to invite my family to go on a pilgrimage and pray for my relatives there.

that's all from me, thank you for your time!

🌻-🌈🌈🌈-🌻

2 komentar:

EXPLANATION TEXT

 What is photosynthesis? Photosynthesis is a food-making process that occurs in green plants. It is the chief function of leaves. The word p...